Pick a Pair of Shoes That Best Suits Your Exercise Habits (1)
If you go to a shoe store, how do you choose a pair of shoes that suit you?
1. Try it while standing, as your feet will be slightly larger when standing than when sitting. When trying on, you can't just put it in and look in the mirror and buy it. You must walk back and forth a few steps to carefully feel the stability and size of the shoes.
2. When trying on shoes, bring your own clean socks, which is easy to put on and take off when trying on shoes, and avoid the embarrassment of sweat stains in the shoes you have tried.
3. About 2/3 of the people have two different feet, remember which one is longer and which is shorter, and try on both feet when trying on shoes.
Choose shoes according to the slightly larger foot. You can't just choose shoes based on the shoe size or ask someone to buy them on your behalf. You must try them on yourself, because the specific size of the shoes will vary depending on the last, style or brand model standard.
4. Feet will expand and contract with different seasons, so when you buy discount shoes for summer in winter, you may try on the right size slightly smaller than in summer.
5. The ideal size is at least: ten toes that can move freely in the shoe, comfortable padding and moderate interior space; the curvature of the sole surface and the depression of the foot is very good, and the ankle bone and toe do not touch the shoe; the forefoot There should be some room for movement.
If there is a finger distance between the heel and the back of the shoe when the toe is pressed against the toe, this size is just right; You can't slide around when you are doing it; check whether the arch of the foot matches the central arc of the shoe from top to bottom, and confirm whether the tightness of the foot circumference is appropriate.
6. Don’t let your feet settle for a pair of out-of-size shoes because of the temptation of end-of-season discounts or because you really like them.
Even if you wear shoes that are too small, the extent of their support is limited. The temporary scenery of the feet may cause corns and blisters. , foot pain, leg pain, back pain and a series of symptoms.
7. If the pair of shoes in front of you has the design of your dreams, the almost perfect arc, the most fashionable color light, and the reasonable price, you simply fall in love with it at first sight.
But unfortunately the material is not good, then I advise you to choose to pass it by. , The most important thing for sports shoes is the qualified material.
8. Check the quality of the leather of the shoes, not on the toe but on both sides of the shoe. When choosing shoes, it is best to touch the leather on both sides to see if the thickness is uniform.
9. Choose a soft and elastic sole that distributes the impact more evenly.
10. Generally speaking, a comfortable match is: the higher the heel, the wider the trousers; the lower the heel, the narrower the trousers.
11. Choose shoes that are a little darker than your skin tone to make you look taller and taller.
12. If you like it, we recommend choosing shoes with near-skin-colored laces.
13. Choose sports shoes with scientific foot arch design, reduce the reaction force from the ground from the human body, balance the force on the foot, make the foot arch in a neutral state of three-point force, reduce foot fatigue, and increase body motor function.
Leave a comment